Sartorius Centrisart I
• 2.5 ml - 500 µl
• For very viscous or particle-containing liquids.
• Centrifugal ultrafiltration against direction of centrifugal force
• Removal of proteins from biological samples, even whole blood
• Fast and simple preparation of protein-free ultrafiltrates
• Wide range of MWCO
Centrisart I is a ready-to-use unit for small volume centrifugal ultrafiltration to separate proteins from low molecular weight substances in biological samples. Centrisart I features a unique design: Ultrafiltration in the direction opposite to the centrifugal force. This is so effective in preventing premature blockage of the filter that even whole blood samples can be deproteinized. Centrisart I can be used in fixed-angle or swinging-bucket rotors accepting standard 15 ml tubes. Ultrafiltration of 90% of the original sample volume is typically completed in about 30 min.The ultrafiltrate is collected in the floater insert tube, where it is readily accessible without removing the tube. Removal of proteins from biological samples is a critical step for e.g. drug binding studies or the determination of metabolites in serum.
Typical applications include
• Drug binding studies
• Determination of metabolites in serum
• Protein removal from blood samples Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
|Cat. No.||Name||Unit||List Price||Our Price||Quantity||Add to Cart|