Thermo Scientific* Fluoroskan Ascent Fluorometers
Thermo Scientific Fluoroskan Ascent Microplate Fluorometer is a compact and robust instrument with excellent optical performance for a variety of research applications.
The Fluoroskan Ascent Microplate Fluorometer is ideal for life science research applications, such as fluorometric protein and enzyme studies, molecular interactions, nucleic acid quantification, reporter gene, fluorometric kinase, immuno and cell based assays.
• Excitation Wavelength Range (Fluorometry): 320 to 700 nm
• Emission Wavelength Range (Fluorometry): 360 to 800 nm
• Excitation Filters (Fluorometry): Up to eight filters in the excitation filter wheel. 355 and 485 nm filters included as standard. Other filters available upon request.
• Emission Filters (Fluorometry): Up to eight filters in the emission filter wheel. 460 and 538 nm filters included as standard. Other filters available upon request.
• Sensitivity (Fluorometry):2fmol fluorescein/well in a black 96-well plate
• Dynamic Range (Fluorometry): >6 decades
• No of dispensers: Up to 3
• Dispensing volume: 1 to 1000 µL in 1 µL increments
• Dispensing Speed: 25 seconds, 96-well plate, 5µL/well
• Plate Types: 1- to 384-well plates
• Measurement Speed: 15 seconds, 96-well plate
• Wavelength selection: Filters
• Light Source: Quartz-halogen lamp
• Detector: Photomultiplier Tube
• Incubator: From ambient +3 DEG C to 45 DEG C, at ambient 25 DEG C
• Shaking: Orbital shaker
• Computer Interface: Serial RS-232C port
• User Interface: Requires, but does not include, a personal computer
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 13.4 x 16.5 x 16.5 in. (34 x 42 x 42 cm)
• Weight: Basic unit: 21 kg (46 lbs.); three optional dispensers add 3.5 kg
• Includes: PC Software and filter pairs Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
|Cat. No.||Name||Unit||List Price||Our Price||Quantity||Add to Cart|