Thermo Scientific* Ascent Software
Thermo Scientific™ Ascent Software is a flexible, easy-to-use way to control all members of the Ascent microplate reader family.
Ascent Software has been designed to power all microplate instruments belonging to the Ascent family, including fluorometers, luminometers and photometers. It features a clear and easy-to-follow approach with highly visual assay protocol setup, user-friendly data handling, and effective integration to automation and LIMS systems.
Ascent Software can be used with the following instruments:
• Fluoroskan Ascent
• Fluoroskan Ascent FL
• Luminoskan Ascent
• Multiskan EX
Ascent Software is divided into two desktops. The Procedure Desktop controls the instrument actions and allows visual and easy setup of even the most complicated assays. The Results Desktop allows data to be reduced, calculated and reported according to assay requirements.
• Almost any assay can easily be created by selecting the desired assay steps to the steplist
• Each step, such as Measure, Incubate or Shake corresponds to an instrument action
• There can be up to 99 steps in one single assay
• Comprehensive in-built calculations, such as Blank Subtraction, Curve Fit and Kinetic Data Reduction, are available
• The function tool can be used to create any customized calculation
• Remote Control Interface enables easy integration with robotics and HIS/LIMS systems Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
|Cat. No.||Name||Unit||List Price||Our Price||Quantity||Add to Cart|