Thermo Scientific* Fluoroskan Ascent FL Microplate Fluorometer and Luminometer
Thermo Scientific Fluoroskan Ascent FL Microplate Fluorometer and Luminometer is ideal for life science research applications.
The Thermo Scientific Fluoroskan Ascent FL Microplate Reader is a compact and robust instrument with excellent optical performance for a variety of fluorometric and luminometric research applications, offering versatile plate formats, fast reading speeds, up to three dispensers and top/bottom reading of plates.
• Excitation Wavelength Range: Excitation: 320- 700 nm; Emission: 360 - 670 nm
• Excitation Filter: Up to eight filters in the excitation filter wheel. 355 and 485 nm filters included as standard.
• Emission Filters: Up to six filters in the emission filter wheel. 460 and 538 nm filters included as standard
• Sensitivity: 2 fmol fluorescein/well in a black 96-well plate (Fluorometry), 40 amol ATP/well using flash reaction, white 384-plate (Luminometry)
• Dynamic Range: >6 decades (Fluorometry), >9 decades over whole gain setting area (Luminometry)
• No of dispensers: Up to 3
• Dispensing volume: 1 to 1000 µL in 1 µL increments
• Dispensing Speed: 25 seconds, 96-well plate, 5 µL/well
• Plate Types:1- to 384-well plates
• Measurement Speed: 15 seconds, 96-well plate
• Wavelength selection: Filters
• Light Source: Quartz-halogen Lamp
• Detector: Photomultiplier Tube
• Incubator: From ambient +3 DEG C to 45 DEG C, at ambient 25 DEG C
• Shaking: Orbital shaker
• Computer Interface: Serial RS-232C port
• User Interface: Requires, but does not include, a personal computer
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 13.4 x 16.5 x 16.5 in. (34 x 42 x 42 cm)
• Weight: Basic unit: 21 kg (46 lbs.); three optional dispensers add 3.5 kg
• Includes: PC Software and filter pairs Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
|Cat. No.||Name||Unit||List Price||Our Price||Quantity||Add to Cart|