Oakton® EcoTestr CTS Pocket Conductivity, Salinity, and TDS Meter - Each
This Oakton EcoTestr features updates to make measuring water quality easier and faster. The display is larger with a better viewing angle, has indicators for battery life, readiness, and calibration, and shows both the parameter and temperature readings at the same time. To enhance field use, the cap was redesigned to be leakproof and can be attached to the top of the meter when not being used-no more lost caps The cap features a fill line, so you know how much sample you need for an accurate reading when using the cap as a sample cup. It is also wider, providing a base to keep the meter upright for hands-free measurements. The keypad now has a fourth key to simplify menu navigation while keeping convenient one-touch calibration. The new housing is compatible with lanyards to prevent losing or dropping, but is still waterproof and floats just in case.
• Conductivity, TDS, and salinity in one meter
• Expanded 4-digit dual-line display shows conductivity and temperature readings simultaneously
• Additional key provides an easier, more intuitive interface
• Improved cap functions as a sample cup and as a stabilizing base to stand the meter upright
• IP67-rated housing is waterproof and floats
• TDS resolution: 10 ppm, 0.1 ppt
• TDS Accuracy: 2% full scale 1 LSD
• ATC: Automatic
• Temperature resolution: 0.1°F/C
• Power: Four A76 1.5V miniature alkaline batteries (included)
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.