Sper Scientific Pocket Moisture Meter
Accurately reads elevated moisture content in various materials for use in building inspection and other industries. Seven material group settings cover various woods, cement, concrete, mortar, plaster, and brick. The large LCD withstands freezing temperatures, features a bright backlight, low battery indicator, and a bar graph. Also displays ambient RH, dew point, wet bulb, maximum and minimum temperatures. The pins are minimally invasive while still having the strength to penetrate up to 5 mm through the hardest materials. Sturdy pins remain sharp even after repeated use but unscrew for easy replacement. Features built-in self-calibration and a hold function. Comes ready to use in a soft carrying case with clear instructions and 2 AAA batteries.
• Temperature range: 23 to 113°F (-5 to 45°C)
• Temperature resolution: 0.1°
• Temperature accuracy: +/-2°C
• Relative humidity range: 10 to 90%
• Relative humidity resolution: 0.1%
• Relative humidity accuracy: +/-5%
• Dew point range: 32 to 85°F ( to 30°C)
• Dew point resolution: 0.1°
• Dew point accuracy: +/-2°C
• Wet bulb range: 23 to 113°F (-5 to 45°C)
• Wet bulb resolution: 0.1°
• Wet bulb accuracy: N/A†
• Moisture content range: 0 to 75%
• Moisture content resolution: 0.1%
• Moisture content accuracy: +/-2% FS
• Dimensions: 5 x 21/4 x 1 in. (13 0x 56 x 29 mm)
• Weight: 4 oz (120 g)
• Warranty: 1 year
†Wet Bulb value is calculated internally using the temperature and relative humidity. There is no physical wet bulb located on the meter, therefore there is no stated accuracy.
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.