Sper Scientific* Decimal Display Stopwatches
When decimal resolution is selected the timer can display results in increments of 1/1,000 of a minute or 1/100,000 of an hour as well as the usual 1/100 second mode. 500 memories of split and lap times. This Sper Scientific Stopwatch will count up or down to 20 hours in 1/100 second resolution and offers many advanced features. The large 3 line display simultaneously shows total elapsed time, split time, current lap time, lap counter and indicates low battery. This Stopwatch also has a unique LCD contrast adjustment and touch tone selectable buttons. The sonically welded case insures excellent water resistance. Button cell battery included. Cat. No. 350-12469 includes a NIST traceable certificate of compliance.
Features 5 timing modes:
• Stopwatch: Recalls split and lap times as well as the slowest, fastest & average laps
• Timer: With 3 modes: count down and stop, count down and repeat, count down and then count up
• Clock: Selectable for 12 or 24 hour format, with alarm clock, calendar and hourly chime modes
• Stroke: Calculates average strokes, beats or pulses per minute based on the timing of 3 sample strokes
• Pacer: Set from 5 to 240 beeps per minute
• Range: 20 hours
• Resolution: Opt.
• Digit height: 5 mm
• Cord length: 21 in.
• Dimensions: 31/4 x 21/2 x 3/4 in.
• Weight: 2.8 oz
• 5 year warranty, CE
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.
Certificate of Compliance: No
Certificate of Compliance: Yes