Latex-free, low-linting coverall for use in many critical and industrial environments. High filtration fabric holds out 98.8% of particles at 3 microns, and also provides excellent splash protection from many fluids. Features include a zipper front entry, elastic wrists, elastic ankles, elastic lower back, and a storm flap zipper cover. Fabric is constructed from a laminated three layer non-woven fabric that contains a high filtration center layer. Individually inspected for sizing, stitching and workmanship.
• ISO Cleanroom Class: 6 per Helmke Drum Testing IEST-RP-CC003.3
• Material Weight: 60gm/m2
• Color: White
• Packaging: Neatly folded and packed 25 pieces per case in a sealed inner poly-bag
• Grab Strength: MD: 18 lbs, XD: 14lbs ASTM D751
• Ball Burst: 20.3 lbs ASTM D3787
• Puncture/Tear: MD: 4.2 lbs, XD: 5.3lbs ASTM D2582
• Hydrohead: 121 AATC 127-1998
• Breathability: 5000 g/m2, 90F & 50%RH ASTM E96-80
• Flammability: Class 1 CPSC 1610
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.