Benchmark Scientific Roto-Therm Plus Variable Speed Incubated Rotator
Benchmarks Roto-Therm series of incubated rotating mixers provide a wide range of mixing capabilities. Suitable for an array of laboratory applications including resuspension, protein binding, nucleic acid purification, histochemistry, hybridization etc, the mixers include interchangeable tube holders for accommodating all common tube sizes from 0.5 mL to 50 mL†. The motion can be adjusted from vertical (end over end) mixing, to horizontal (rolling or hybridization style) mixing. For applications requiring temperature control, the Roto-Therm series can be digitally programmed to maintain chamber temperatures of ambient +5°C to 60°C and include an in-lab calibration function for ensuring accurate temperature control.
• Rotated mixing with temperature control
• Includes tube holders for common tube sizes
• Mix function: Rotating in combination w/ oscillations (increased mixing)
• Pause function: Rotating with intermittent stops during rotation
• Rock function: Back and forth, gentle rocking motion (see-saw)
• Temperature: Ambient +5 to 60°C
• Speed: Variable, 5 to 70 rpm
• Mixing modes: Mix, Pause, Rock
• Dimensions: 11.8 x 8.5 x 9 in. (29.5 x 21.6 x 22.9 cm)
• Weight: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
Included Tube Holders:
• 11 x 1.5/2 mL (pack of 2)
• 5 x 5 to 7 mL (pack of 2)
• 4 x 10 to 15 mL (pack of 2)
• 6 x 50 mL and 24 x 0.5 mL (pack of 2)
†Optional rocking platform (4.5 x 3 in.) and 96 x 0.2 mL tube/strip/plate holder for mixing PCR vessels in the Mix (oscillating) mode also available separately (see accessories).
Image(s) are representative of the product group and not necessarily the individual product.